From toddlers to teenagers and adults, there's something for everyone in the Social Justice for the Whole Family Bundle. Have fun while discovering how to build a better world!
Together all of these products would normally cost roughly $112, but save $12 by purchasing this bundle!
- A is for Activist (book) - Young kids will love the beautiful artwork in this renowned children's book and parents will love the message it shares.
- Counting on Community (book) - The sequel to A is for Activist, this books focuses on developing counting and numbers while using beautiful artwork and themes of community and social change.
- Loud & Proud (card game) - This is a fast-paced social justice word association game that includes shouting, laughing, and lots of opportunities for interesting dialogue. 3 - 6 players, ages 12 and up.
- CIVIO: A Civil Rights Game (card game) - CIVIO is a strategy card game that explores the relationship of issues, freedoms, laws, and Supreme Court cases that have both strengthened and reduced civil rights and civil liberties. Players start as interns in Civil Rights law offices, racing to combine cases to create precedents. 2 - 4 players, ages 13 and up.
- Rise Up: The Game of People and Power (board game) - Rise Up is a game about fighting for what you believe in. In the game, players come up with a movement they want to build and the game naturally teases out their story as they play. Everyone wins and loses together. 2 - 5 players, ages 10 and up.
- From #BlackLivesMatter to Black Liberation (book) - In this stirring and insightful analysis, activist and scholar Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor surveys the historical and contemporary ravages of racism and persistence of structural inequality such as mass incarceration and Black unemployment. In this context, she argues that this new struggle against police violence holds the potential to reignite a broader push for Black liberation.