Please note! Freedom and Loud & Proud are currently out of stock. You can still purchase the Games Bundle, but it will not ship until we get them back in stock. We are hoping that will be by May 1st. Thank you!
Save when you buy 5! Get all of our favorite social justice board games.
Tired of games about war and exploitation? Want to play games with your family, friends, class, or others that focus creating a more just, equitable, and free world? Then get our Play for Change Games Bundle, which has five great games about fighting to create communities and a planet around values of social and economic equality. Usually $180 dollars all together, save $16 when you buy this bundle.
- Rise Up: The Game of People and Power - Rise Up is a game about fighting for what you believe in. In the game, players come up with a movement they want to build and the game naturally teases out their story as they play. Everyone wins and loses together. 2 - 5 players, ages 10 and up.
- Co-opoly: The Game of Cooperatives - In Co-opoly, players work together to build a cooperative and strive for economic justice in their community. Everyone wins or loses together. The Holiday Bag version comes in a muslin bag rather than a box, taking up less room and letting you save further.
- Loud & Proud - This is a fast-paced social justice word association game that includes shouting, laughing, and lots of opportunities for interesting dialogue. 3 - 6 players, ages 12 and up.
- CIVIO: A Civil Rights Game - CIVIO is a strategy card game that explores the relationship of issues, freedoms, laws, and Supreme Court cases that have both strengthened and reduced civil rights and civil liberties. Players start as interns in Civil Rights law offices, racing to combine cases to create precedents. 2 - 4 players, ages 13 and up.
- Freedom: The Underground Railroad - Freedom is an engaging cooperative game about a pivotal time in people's history and movements. Players assume the roles of important historical characters attempting to help slaves escape from southern states to freedom in Canada while overcoming those determined to rob them of their freedom. This is also a powerful tool that helps players understand how slaves directly resisted and fought back against the institution of slavery, and how their allies assisted them in their struggle for freedom. 2 - 4 players, ages 13 and up.